Professor Rumen Poterov – lecturer in Faculty of Arts in SWU “N. Rilski” – Blagoevgrad, member of House of culture four terms. President of Commission artistic activities to the Board. Initiator of conducting International youth festival “Euro Art” more than four years together with House of culture.
Engineer Bojidar Pavlov – member of an orchestra of many years and president of Guitar-mandolin orchestra “Pirinski zvutsi” in House of culture “Nikola Vaptsarov” – Blagoevgrad. Member of House of culture for second term.
Petar Kyosev – cultural figure for many years. Actor in Dramatic theatre “Nikola Y. Vaptsarov” – Blagoevgrad, bearer of Army, person who loves theater. Member of House of culture for first term.
Iliya Gotskov - cultural figure for many years. Deputy Director of Regional History Museum – Blagoevgrad. Member of House of culture for first term.
Hristo Velev - cultural figure for many years. Choir- master of choir “Alen mak”. Member of House of culture for second term. An honorary citizen of Blagoevgrad and bearer of many awards.
Nikolina Kroteva is a doctor in Musicology and Music Art and head assistant in department of Music in SWU “N. Rilski”. She is a pianist-accompanist and chorus master of Student choirs: Academic Choir “Professor Hristo Arishtirov” of South- West University “Neofit Rilski” – Blagoevgrad and Mixed choir in American University of Bulgaria and City children`s choir in the House of culture.
Iliyan Yuruchki – ethnomusicologist, founder and choir-master at Chamber Vocal Ensemble “Ezerets”, Ensemble for folklore songs “Sinanitsa” – Kresna. Composer of songs for folklore choir.
In the report for breaches
- КОНЦЕРТ ПО СЛУЧАЙ 3 МАРТ
- ИСТОРИЯ НА КОНКУРСА „Нашите деца свирят Бах"
- КЛАСИРАНЕ ОТ НАЦИОНАЛЕН ЛИТЕРАТУРЕН КОНКУРС НА ИМЕТО НА НИКОЛА ВАПЦАРОВ 2017
- Васил Новоселски: Читалището в Благоевград е напъхано в задния двор на културата
- С тържествен концерт бе отбелязана 85-тата годишнина на Представителния китаро-мандолинен оркестър "Пирински звуци" към Народно читалище "Никола Вапцаров-1866" - Благоевград.